The Professional Grafting Forceps
CLONE YOUR FAVORITE FRUIT TREE!
You can combine parts of two different trees to form a single functional individual.
The advantage ? An exact genetic copy of the tree. If you have a tree that harvests amazing fruit every year, you can create an exact copy using this grafting technique to double or triple your harvest!
Grafted fruit trees also flower and produce faster than those propagated by seed which, by the way, do not produce genetically identical offspring.
CLEAN CUT AND PERFECT NESTING
The tool allows a perfect and burr-free cut, without any risk of rust contamination.
The rootstock and the scion are both cut by this tool, the result necessarily gives a perfect interlocking which gives the best possible hold.
METHODS OF USE
- Depending on your trees, you can choose an Ω, V or U shape cutout.
- Supports and grafts can be cut from 5mm to 1.4cm in diameter.
- Our grafting machine can also be used as a pruner.
- At the same time as you perform the transplant, you cut off dead branches and unnecessary suckers.
- Very easy to use.
- Robust and compact specially designed to be able to last several years without problems.
- Recognized efficiency to allow you to make superb grafts on any tree.
- Equipped with a security to protect you from any accident.
- Chrome plated blades to prevent rust
- Auto release/safety lock for easy and effortless trimming.
How to do the transplant:
- After selecting a good scion (1 year old, with at least 2 joint sections above); cutting it (wipe the grafting tool with alcohol) to fit the rootstock snugly (the cambium layer should be well in contact), binding it with tape or rubber (must be a tight junction point) .
- Apply the eco-friendly grafting tape to the grafting area, overlap it 3-4 times, make sure it is well sealed (airtight: prevent rain/water, bacteria or any other disease from entering the graft area and retains moisture in the graft/joint area). Also apply a tree seal to cover any exposed newly cut areas (to prevent infections and keep moisture inside the scion/graft, which is very important!), especially at the tip of the scion , must apply the seal to prevent the effect of death.
- Cover the grafting area with a clear plastic bag (spray filtered water into the inner area of the bag to keep moisture inside the bag. Do not spray water on the grafting area). If there is sun on the grafting area, cover it for protection with a brown paper lunch bag.
- After 3 weeks, if the scion still looks quite greenish, chances are you’ll see the new bud coming out of Scion in 4-8 weeks depending on the temperature.
The tool is made of carbon steel, chrome blades, ABS and aluminum.
YOU RECEIVE :
x1 2 in 1 garden grafting and cutting tool